THE POWER OF DIFFERENCE ASSESSMENT (PDA)J. Elliott Butler-Cisneros MEd, Carla Sherrell, EdD ~ 2016 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ©
What Is The Power of Difference Assessment (PDA)?
A groundbreaking online tool that:
- measures individual’s and group’s unconscious patterns related to race, sexual orientation, religion, gender, disability, class, and culture according to the Power of Difference Model (click “Model” below for more detail).
- Asset-based and scientifically valid and reliable assessment.
- Identifies areas of strength and specific areas for growth.
- Can be used as a pre and post measurement, strategic plan accountability, or as a coaching tool.
- The PDA supports people in becoming aware of how the patterns of the PDM operate within us, between us, and in our communities, organizations, and society.
- It gives us a kind of “map” of our patterns and our learning edges –without blame and shame!
- This awareness allows us to integrate the assets all three primary patterns for greater effectiveness across differences and greater clarity of purpose.
Standard Pricing (contact us for special field specific pricing)
1. Up to Two Key Decision Makers may take the PDA FREE.
2. Model Introduction:
An hour-long model introduction (online or in person) can be helpful for organizations in developing a common conceptual framework and language; learn the patterns of the PDM, and how they play out within individuals and in organizations.
3. Group assessment:
A group assessment typically follows a Model Introduction and take a week or two to allow group members to take the PDA as their schedule allows. Then a single, whole-group consultation (online for about an hour) presents the aggregate of all the individual’s scores in order to make recommendations for the group or organziation.
$40 per person to be assessed and incuded in the group results;
$600 for a group consultation.
(some organizations cover the cost of individual’s consultations, subsidize the cost, or leave it to individuals to cover the cost)
4. Individual Assessment/Consultation:
The group consultation is often followed by, and creates a demand for, individual consultations.
$200 per person for individual consultations (minus cost of group participation – so $160).
Contact us to arrange a group or multiple individual PDA’s.