THE POWER OF DIFFERENCE ASSESSMENT (PDA)J. Elliott Butler-Cisneros MEd, Carla Sherrell, EdD ~ 2016 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ©
What Is The Power of Difference Assessment (PDA)?
A groundbreaking online tool that:
- measures individual’s and group’s unconscious patterns related to race, sexual orientation, religion, gender, disability, class, and culture according to the Power of Difference Model (click “Model” below for more detail).
- Asset-based and scientifically valid and reliable assessment.
- Identifies areas of strength and specific areas for growth.
- Can be used as a pre and post measurement, strategic plan accountability, or as a coaching tool.
- The PDA supports people in becoming aware of how the patterns of the PDM operate within us, between us, and in our communities, organizations, and society.
- It gives us a kind of “map” of our patterns and our learning edges –without blame and shame!
- This awareness allows us to integrate the assets all three primary patterns for greater effectiveness across differences and greater clarity of purpose.
Choose your field for tailored pricing:
1. Up to Two Key Decision Makers may take the PDA FREE.
2. Model Introduction:
An hour-long model introduction (online or in person) can be helpful for organizations in developing a common conceptual framework and language; learn the patterns of the PDM, and how they play out within individuals and in organizations.
3. Group assessment:
A group assessment typically follows a Model Introduction and take a week or two to allow group members to take the PDA as their schedule allows. Then a single, whole-group consultation (online for about an hour) presents the aggregate of all the individual’s scores in order to make recommendations for the group or organziation.
$40 per person to be assessed and incuded in the group results;
$600 for a group consultation.
(some organizations cover the cost of individual’s consultations, subsidize the cost, or leave it to individuals to cover the cost)
4. Individual Assessment/Consultation:
The group consultation is often followed by, and creates a demand for, individual consultations.
$200 per person for individual consultations (minus cost of group participation – so $160).
Contact us to arrange a group or multiple individual PDA’s.