THE POWER OF DIFFERENCE ASSESSMENT (PDA)J Elliott Cisneros MEd, Carla Sherrell, EdD ~ 2016 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ©
What Is The PDA?
A groundbreaking online tool that:
- The Power of Difference Assessment (PDA) measures an individual’s unconscious patterns according to the Power of Difference Model (click “Model”–lower right of this page for more detail).
- Identifies areas of strength and specific areas for growth.
- Can be used as a pre and post measurement, strategic plan accountability, or as a coaching tool.
- The PDA supports people in becoming aware of how the patterns of the PDM operate within us, between us, and in our communities, organizations, and society.
- It helps us to become aware of our primary pattern and how this affects us personally and across our differences.
- Growing this awareness means we are able to make choices that better serve us, those we love, and our world.
Pricing: $150 for the assessment and a one-hour phone/online consultation.
A SLIDNG SCALE IS AVAILABLE
Learn more, arrange a group administration, or request a sliding scale by emailing us at: email@example.com or calling 434.260.9377
“As a person who is always engaged in inclusion work, whether it be in my job or in my life; sometimes we need to be reminded to take care of ourselves. This survey helped me to refocus how I give of myself. I don’t have to give myself away. I was able to take a breath for my sake! Still carrying my torch!“
Director of Diversity and Inclusion
Hamilton College, Clinton, New York